Provide the abandoned children in Kenya with a Home and a Hope for adoption. The abandonment of children in Kenya is a sad reality! We could sit back and get overwhelmed by the numbers of innocent children, some at infancy that are left on the dump sites, bushes, streets, pit latrines and hospital wards.
HAPPY LIFE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
School Vision: A Godly Generation Raised Through Holistic Education
School Mission: To develop people of influence in society through holistic education founded on Christian values
School Motto: Giving Hope; Transforming lives.
HAPPY LIFE MEDICAL CENTER
The long-awaited children medical center is starting to become a reality! The ‘Jesse Kay Memorial’ Medical Center will provide the much-needed quality pediatric care to the abandoned children. Construction work has already started after demolishing the old ranch house that served as Home to so many children for at least 14 years.
- To provide the children with quality caregivers who nurture them with love.
- To meet the physical, social, emotional, and educational needs of each child.
- To create a “family” atmosphere for the children at Happy Life.
- To match each child with a loving family for adoption.
- To enlist the support and resources of others who also value this work.